American Garden Applique Flag
With thirteen red and white stripes and fifty stars standing out boldly upon their deep blue background, this American flag shows off patriotism and pride. Old Glory can fly handsomely in the breeze on Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, and Veteran's Day, but why not fly these stars and stripes every day of the year? This applique flag is made of weather-resistant, 310 denier nylon to ensure the design will withstand all seasons. The applique process combines pieces of high-quality fabric with tight, detailed stitching to create a mosaic effect. The soft, yet heavy-weight material illuminates in the sunlight, making any of our applique flags a wonderful addition to your home or garden. All flags also feature an insertion sleeve at top for use with any standard flagpole or stand, sold separately.
- This garden size flag is designed with nylon fabric with tight, detailed machine stitching.
- Double-sided so it reads correctly on both sides with applique technique layering.
- Dimensions: 12.5"Wx 18"L.
- Material is fade and weather resistant.
- Flags can be hung on garden flag pole and stands, sold separately.
Size: 12.5"W x 18"H x 0.2"D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
No Ship Restriction
You may also need
People also viewed