University of Texas, Suede Garden Flag Justin Patten
This University of Texas suede garden flag comes from the inspiring work of painter Justin Patten. The design eloquently depicts Hook 'em, a stalwart bull who serves as the University of Texas' official mascot. Featuring the official orange and white colors of the Texas Longhorns, this garden flag is the perfect decoration to add color to your outdoor space during every college sports season. This Patten piece is truly one of a kind and makes a great gift for University of Texas supporters. This Suede Reflections flag is made of medium-weight, polyester suede that provides a soft and durable texture. Artwork is heat transferred onto the sun-blocking material so that it is easily viewed from both sides. The weatherproof poly-suede will not fray or fade with continued outdoor use. The brilliant colors make any Suede Reflections flag the perfect addition to your garden or yard. This flag features a sleeve for use with any standard flagpole or stand, sold separately.
- A University of Texas garden flag inspired by the work of painter Justin Patten.
- Unique design features, Hook 'em, a stalwart bull who has served as the University of Texas' official mascot for over 80 years.
- Flag colors are the official team colors.
- Dimensions: 12.5"W x 18"H x 0.1"D.
- Artists: Justin Patten. All rights reserved.
Size: 0.1"W x 18"H x 12.5"D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
No Ship Restriction
There are no reviews.
Customers Also Bought
Ratings & Reviews