Busy Bee Wooden Habitat House
Allow bumblebees to inhabit your garden by setting up a habitat for them! They will repay you by pollinating your vegetables, fruits, and flowers. This wooden habitat house provides cover and gives bees a safe place to raise their babies. Securely place the bee house on the south side of buildings, trees, or fences. Habitat creation for pollination purposes is a key theme in conservation gardening. There is a growing concern over the decline of the bee population because they play a key role in the pollination of the world's most important crops. This wood home is our way of helping preserve habitats for these important creatures.
- This stunning wall-mounted bee house gives you the chance to help provide bee populations with a safe habitat for nesting and laying eggs
- Makes a great gift for your loved ones and family.
- We pride ourselves on offering the best home and garden accents to bring a touch of personality to your home.
- Hang 5 to 7 feet high on a wall or fence that receives morning sunlight and is close to native plants and flowers
- Evergreen is committed to quality and functionality.
Size: 8"W x 6.75"H x 6.75"D
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov..
No Ship Restriction
You may also need
People also viewed