Fall is undeniably one of our favorite seasons here at Evergreen Enterprises. Between the beauty of the changing colors, the overwhelming presence of pumpkin everything, and the fun and love of Halloween and Thanksgiving, there’s a lot to appreciate!
With that in mind, we love to switch up our interior and garden decor to reflect the season. Here are 5 ideas for all budgets to transform your front porch into the ultimate warm welcome for fall.
1. Pumpkins! At Evergreen Enterprises we have a wide variety of decorative pumpkins for all budgets and they’re an awesome way to achieve a beautiful fall front porch. Our elegant, ceramic silver gourds are outdoor safe and look beautiful as a porch table decoration. If you’re looking for something a little more playful, we have a wide variety of pumpkin garden flags, all made with the highest quality material. The artwork is heat-transferred on both sides of the textured fabric to create a rustic yet chic look. Each flag is carefully crafted from durable, weatherproof, and fray-resistant polyester burlap. Our fall flags are one of our most popular items!
2. Perhaps the easiest way to switch up the vibe of your porch is your doormat. Our designers here at Evergreen understand the fun of changing your decorative mat to match the seasons, but also appreciate how pricey that could become. And that’s why we designed our famous Sassafras mat trays, where you can easily switch in and out your favorite seasonal mats. Once you’ve bought your tray, simply decide which of our mats you want to fill it! And believe us, we have a huge fall mat collection to choose from.
3. These Harvest and Halloween reversible decorative planks are perfect if you want to switch up the scary and the seasonal, without having to purchase twice the garden décor! Ideal if you’re looking for budget porch decoration options, right?! Prop them up against your wall, but make sure they’re fully covered by your porch and not out in the open.
4. If you’re looking for something a little more low-key, one of the easiest ways to dress up your porch is a fall banner. You can make your own or get your kids busy DIY crafting with a pair of scissors, string and sturdy material. Alternatively, grab your ready-made chic porch banners for just $20 from our fall collection.
5. The final touch? Ambient outdoor lighting of course. We have a huge variety of garden lighting, but one of our most seasonal pieces for the porch is the Vine Pumpkin LED Lighted Garden Figurine. The brown and orange autumn design is crafted from natural fibers for a rustic look and wrapped in string lights that illuminate with the touch of a button. Press once to turn the lights on without a timer, press twice for lights on with an automatic timer, or press 3 times to turn off completely. The pumpkin is outdoor-safe but we recommend displaying it in a covered or protected area.
How do you decorate your porch for fall? Share your cute fall porch ideas by tagging us on Instagram @shopmyevergreen . We’d love to see and share your beautiful creations on our Instagram stories!