Happy summer! It’s time to relax, soak up some sun (with SPF 30 or higher, of course), and spend time by the water. Whether you have a vacation planned or you’re stuck at home dreaming of a tropical getaway, you’ll love our décor and accessories collection that’s full of under-the-sea enchantment. Shop our eleven favorite pieces that bring the beach into your home.
1. Mermaid Coat Rack: Hang hats, jackets, purses, and more on the four hooks shaped like mermaids that are clasping shells overhead. Holding up to 13 pounds, this piece would look good in any entryway, hall, garage, or bedroom.
2. Seashells Linen Garden Flag: This seashells-by-the-seashore flag will make you wish summer would never end. Tiny pearls and gilded threading provide a touch of glamour. The one-of-a-kind piece is made of a durable linen fabric that is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
3. Coastal Icons Cabinet: Add a splash of the sea to your home with this distressed white cabinet whose door features three coastal icons atop a seafoam-green tiled background. It holds up to 40 pounds and has two shelves.
4. The Tide Outdoor Wall Canvas: Sadly, we recently sold out of this item, but check out a similar print here.
5. Seashell Accent Picture Frame: Frame a special beach photo in this 4″ x 6″ picture frame. A nautical-inspired white rope winds its way around the border, surrounding a mosaic of white seashells.
6. Starfish Decorative Garden Stone: Brighten your outdoor space with this beautifully crafted decorative garden stone. Sculpted from polystone resin, the intricate item is outdoor safe and features a keyhole on the back for hanging purposes.
7. Mermaid Pillow: Whimsical and colorful, this mermaid pillow’s bold artwork and burlap cover make it the ultimate coastal accent piece. It would look perfect in a living room, sun room, enclosed patio, or TV den.
8. By the Sea Café Cup: This artisan hand‐blown glass café cup is the perfect vessel for tea or coffee. Using a multiple‐firing process, two layers of glass are fused together to create double‐walled insulation for heat retention. This cup is also great for cold drinks, eliminating any condensation or heat transfer from your hands.
9. School of Fish Serving Platter: Add coastal flair to any event with this embossed serving platter. Not only is the plate itself in the shape of a large fish, but there is also an embossed school of tiny fish swimming along the plate’s surface.
10. Fish Welcome Sign: Usher visitors into your beach house, lake condo, or seaside cottage with this coastal-inspired sign. The wooden blue-and-white striped fish offers a warm greeting, his welcome sign hanging from two delicate chains.
11. Sand Dollar Burlap Door Décor: This beach-ready décor is a charming alternative to a wreath! Crafted from medium-weight, poly-burlap material with detailed stitching, the piece is ready to hang on your door or in your home.