1. If I order online does my rep still get credit?
Answer: Yes, your REP will still receive their normal commission rate.
2. To order online do I have to provide credit card information?
Answer: If you are an existing customer you can pay with your normal net credit terms.
3. What is the minimum opening order for Evergreen? Reorder?
Answer: The minimum opening order amount is $100 per product line. Reorder amounts are also $100.
4. Can I pay my bill online?
Answer: You can enter your credit card information securely which we will process when your order ships. Coming soon! You will be able to make partial and complete payments online, using your
5. If I am not going to order online is there any reason for me to visit the site?
Answer: Many functions are available online for you to manage your account. You can print Inventory Worksheets, View Order History, receive special promotions and announcements, be the 1st to see new product introductions and much more.
6. Can I order custom product from Evergreen?
Answer: Yes you can order custom product. Contact your Rep or call 800-774-3837 to get more information.
7. How do I locate my rep?
Answer: Register today and once you are activated you will have access to your REP contact information.
8. What is your return policy for orders placed online?
Answer: No unauthorized returns will be accepted. All returns and/or invoice adjustments must be accompanied by an Evergreen Enterprises return authorization number, which can be obtained by calling our Customer Service Department. If the shipping box is noticeably damaged, please file a claim directly with the carrier.
Please file all other claims directly with Evergreen Enterprises within 7 days of receipt of the merchandise.
9. If I order online how long will it take for my product to ship?
Answer: All instock items will be shipped in 2-4 working days unless otherwise noted. Any NEW product introductions will ship when product becomes available.
10. When ordering online can I tell if the product is in stock or on backorder?
Answer: Once you click on a specific item it will display the item detail. Included in this information is Product Availability.
This will tell you if the product is available and if out of stock it will tell you approximatley when the product will be in stock.
11. If there are items on my order that are not in stock do you backorder the items or cancel them?
Answer: If a product is not available on the original shipment, a backorder will be created if the total value exceeds $40.
If it is less than $40, we will cancel the items from the order.
Please include these items on your next order. We will not create backorders if specifically requested by customers. Backorders that do not ship within 90 days of the original ship date or seasonal items that do not ship within 20 days of the end of the season or holiday will automatically be canceled unless otherwise specified by customer.